Please contact Tracument support by emailing email@example.com. This creates a ticket in our system and ensures you receive a prompt reply from our support team. The following types of inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- issues with Tracument not working (please include a screenshot with any error message and a detailed description of the problem)
- requests to update user information, add or delete a user, etc.
- requests for additional licenses, notification of your firm moving, a change in banking information
- requests for reimbursements of returned cheques
- requests for a stop payment on a cheque
From recipients of an invoice sent through Tracument from a clinic or law firm:
- how to pay for the invoice
- requests for an early release of records (available to law firms only)
- inquiries about the status of cheques sent in payment of invoices
- Recipients of a Tracument Secure Send, Paywall, or Chart Transfer do not have to sign-up for a Tracument account in order to access the records. Click the link in the email, answer the security question, view the invoice for payment (Chart Transfer or Paywall), and with a Secure Send, download the records. Please note that Tracument does not have access to the password, nor can we change the recipient's email, the amount of the invoice, or change or cancel an invoice. Please contact the sending clinic or law firm, only they can change anything sent.